Bucketfeet is a company that makes hand-designed shoes to connect people all over the world with the power of art. All their shoes are made especially for you and are also eco-friendly. They also have a platform for artists to express themselves through their artist network, using the shoes as their canvas for communication. They are accessible and come for an affordable price thanks to bucketfeet coupon.
What you need to know before you buy shoes
Shoes impact you and your feet ever since you started wearing them. They form the shape of your feet and the style of your walk.
- Flexibility: Shoes need to be bendable, specifically the soles. Your feet move in a certain way when you walk barefoot that gets restricted by bulky firm footwear. Flexible soles alleviate the stress on your foot muscles they work with you and not against you.
- Durability: Shoes although flexible, must not break if twisted.
- Shape of toe boxes: The shape of the toes should be wider so that your toes aren’t forced to a point. Forcing this can cause deformities and other problems in your feet like hammertoes, neuromas and more.
- Lack of heel elevation: Heels that are elevated to an extent change the alignment of your body. High heeled shoes that are higher than the ball of the foot could lead to Achilles tendonitis, back pain, ankle instability amongst other issues.
How should you buy shoes?
If you’re going to a store or shopping online, here are a few tips that could help you find the perfect shoe.
- Shop for shoes in the afternoon, as your feet expand in the day and swell naturally in hot weather.
- Wear the socks that you want to wear with the shoes.
- Measure both your feet every time you shop for shoes If one foot is larger than the other, pick shoes the size of the larger foot.
- If you’re buying from a store, stand in the shoes to make sure there’s around half an inch worth of space between the end of the shoe and the biggest toe.
- Walking around in your shoes is the best way to know if they’re the best for you. If they slide off or pinch your heels, they’re not the right ones.
- Do not rely on sizing charts. They change from manufacturer to manufacturer. Do not rely on advertisements either, because you are the true judge of your comfort.
- Make sure the soles are sturdy enough to protect you from sharp objects.
Pricing & Bucketfeet Discount Code
Shoes of good quality cost on average $75 per pair. They are expected to last a long time and are supposed to be at least moderately pleasing to the eye. The more attractive ones demand a higher investment, which can be a shame if you can’t really afford it. However, promotions like Buckfeet Discounts give you the chance to own good quality, beautiful shoes too.
Shoes are an important investment that is expected to last you if the amount you pay for it. Thankfully, economically viable options are just a click away because of bucketfeet Promo Code. They are ergonomically sound and aesthetically pleasing, and as icing on the cake, it’s made just for you.