How many times have you experienced hunger pangs but since you are on a diet you do not want to fill yourself with oily and unhealthy dishes. All you want at that moment is something which is nutritious and fresh but unlike salads or fruits something more filling which will make you go on for longer. Subway is just the option for that. Their mouth-watering sandwiches come at a great rate and the best part of it is that you can customize the sandwich the way you like it!
Subway, founded by Fred DeLuca and Peter Buck in 1965, is an American food chain which has recently opened its outlets in India as and has grown very popular very soon. Its main selling item is the submarine sandwich, more commonly known as ‘sub’. Subway has a different menu in each country depending on the social and religious sentiments that the country follows. For example, the large variety of vegetarian options served by subway in India is unique such as aloo tikki or paneer tikka. Also keeping the religious sentiments of the country in mind, no beef or pork products are sold. Subway also has something for the nutrients and health conscious like cheese products made of soy milk and gluten free bread and cookies.
Ordering a Sub sandwich
One can order from Subway by going to their website. Also, there are several food delivery apps now which have made food really accessible so you can find out if any outlet near you is partnered with them. Follow these guidelines to get your sub at your doorstep:
- Log-In- You can log in or sign up for your own account on the website or just order as a guest.
- Delivery location- You need to fill in the address where you want your order to reach and a contact number. Make sure to choose the right country as well
- Menu- You can choose the any of the sub out of the given vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- Next, you can customize your subway. Have your choice of bread which ranges from multigrain to parmesan oregano bread and the size of the bread which can go up to a foot long.
- Choose your vegetables out of jalapenos, capsicum, cucumber, olives and such
- Lastly, your choice of sauces include mustard, mint mayonnaise, sweet onion, barbeque and others
- Check out- Add your subway to the cart and check out by paying through the given options or pay by cash on delivery
Get your Subway coupons
Subway coupons, deals and promo codes are available not only in the outlets but also on the food delivery apps and websites and you can get a great deal for your order. You can also get promo codes on various websites on Google where you need to copy the coupon code and just apply it before the payment option. Don’t forget to check the expiry date of the coupon or promo code before applying it. Some of the websites which provide these coupons are: ‘Groupon’, ‘Grabon’, and ‘Coupon Dunia’.
Subway is giving out the kind of dishes which is not just ready in a matter of minutes but also is extremely healthy and delicious. Plus they have so many combinations that you can never really get bored just eating the same thing every time. So next time you come across a Subway outlet don’t forget to use your imagination and customize to make a lip-smacking sandwich for you and your friends.